Business Website Improve Business Credibility
- A simple way to view a Business website is that it is your online business address. This is where your customers, clients and associates go to find you on the internet
- It legitimises your business and improves your credibility. It gives your business an identity and is virtual that it exists.
Build Your Business
- With the growth of the internet, the influence of social media and the popularity of mobile devices, the website has become a crucial tool to build your business
- 36% of clients prefer to deal with business that have websites. By contrast, only 21% will work with business without websites.
Enhance Your Online Presence
- Of the 7.4 Billion people in this world, 3.5 Billion people or 47% are online every day. They are searching for information, sharing on social media or shopping on e-commerce websites.
- If your small business does not have a website, you will be undermining its ability to generate income.
Build a Strong Relationship with Your Market
- Loyalty is achieved when customers know they are dealing with a company that understands their needs and not just a company that wants to profit.
- Address the Needs of your Market. Embed survey forms and ask your audience to participate and convey their needs.
Efficient Way to Promote Your Business
- If you are still using traditional forms marketing, you are wasting valuable resources, time and money.
- Online marketing is faster, more efficient and inexpensive. There are many tools and techniques that you can use for online marketing but without a website, these strategies will fall short.
Boost Your Reputation as an Authority
- If your business is in a competitive industry, a website will give you the forum to boost your reputation as an authority figure.
- The best way to achieve this is by blogging, 47% of buyers read 3 to 5 blogs before engaging a sales rep, and 61% of consumers report a blog influenced their decision to buy.
Showcase Your Work
- A website will give you the venue to present samples of your work. No matter what your business does, a portfolio page will encourage more clients to try you out.
- If you want to increase the impact of your portfolio page, includes 5 or more clients testimonies.
Keep Track of Your Business in Real Time
- One of the most significant benefits of having a website for a small business is that you can track of its performance in real time through the use of analytics.
- Analytics will provide you valuable data on how your business has been moving within a period of time.