You have a website, but you don’t have any visitor on your website. Why don’t you have any visitors on your websites? Because people don’t know about your website that’s why. If you want to get more visitor to your website, you need the help of SEO.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Every people searching their query and getting information, with the help of search engine like google, yahoo etc…With the help of SEO, you can rank your website, blog on the top of the google ranking result.
- Optimizing your website to generate free traffic from search engines like google
- Ranking your website for different sets of keywords
- Making your website an authority on certain topics in google index
Types Of SEO ??
There are 2 types of SEO
On Page SEO
Off Page SEO
On Page SEO: On Page, SEO is optimizing different parts of your website that affect on the position on the searching engine result.
Off Page SEO: Off Page SEO is increasing your domain authority and improving your ranking with the help of those websites where you put your website links.
On Page SEO Cheat Sheet ??
- Meta Title: The first attribute that shows up in search results for your website. Meta title should be unique for every page
- Keyword Research: Chose a perfect keyword which monthly search result is good but competition is low.
- Meta Description: This is an actual sentence that describes the topic of the page to both search engines and users. Make sure your Meta description gives the user a strong reason to click through to your site.
- Document Title: Make sure that you use the same meta title as your web page title. It’s Not recommended that you use different titles. Use primary keyword, only once per page
- SEO Friendly URL: Keep your URL descriptive, short and readable
- Good Content: You should write a user-friendly content for your website or blog and clearly describe your product or services or the exact topic of your blog. And most important things is that your content must be unique.
- Improve Website Loading Time: Make sure that your web page load first. Common ways of doing so are: optimizing image file size
Off Page SEO Cheat Sheet ??
- Directory Submission
- Blog Commenting
- Guest Blogging
- Forum Posting
- Social Bookmarking
- Share your website or blog content on social media ( Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.. )